2020/21 - important information - measurements
We are convinced that we can offer safe ski and snowboard courses under the given circumstances. There is little risk of infection in outdoor sports and our main target group, children, hardly contribute to the spread of Covid-19. The following measures are intended to keep the risk of infection as low as possible during ski and snowboard courses:
- Take the opportunity to book your ski- and snowboard courses online. In this way we can prepare your course documents and prevent long stays and unnecessary crowds in our ski school office. Private lessons meet directly on the slopes with your ski or snowboard instructor. You also don't take any risks: the courses can be canceled free of charge up to 24 hours before start.
- At the skischool-meeting-point there will be even more space between the individual group meeting points so that you can keep enough distance. Whenever the minimum distance of 1 meter cannot be maintained, mouth and nose protection has to be worn. Our ski instructors are trained to implement the safety rules and will also ensure that the regulations of the ski lift company are observed.
- The individual groups are managed separately from one another in order to be able to guarantee traceability in the event of a Covid 19 case. For this purpose, your data will be recorded in accordance with data protection regulations. Group changes should be the exception. Events in which the groups mingle are avoided. Ski races, winner ceremony and safety day are organized within the groups, but of course in such a way that parents can watch and cheer. And Bruno Bär comes straight to each group on the slopes.
- We cannot follow distance and traceability regulations during lunchtime care. Therefore, this year there will be a 3-hour course instead of the 4-hour full-day course. The children get a little snack in between, which we eat on the way. In order to guarantee learning progress, we aim not to assign more than 8 children per group.
- Our ski school office is regularly disinfected and aired. Teaching material is disinfected after use.
Legal requirements and recommendations as well as the guidelines of the ski lift company are continuously adapted. We also reserve the right to make changes and try to offer high-quality ski and snowboard courses under the special circumstances.We are looking forward to your visitNorbert Höll and the team from Skischule Russbach