Corona safety measures
Learning to ski is also possible in times of pandemic. In order to guarantee a maximum of safety and minimize risks, we ask you to read the following information carefully. We try to keep this information up to date.
- no measurements since 2022-03-05!
We have made the following adaptations to our offer in order to guarantee that the ski school can run as uninterrupted as possible throughout the winter:
- We ensure that all of our employees meet the currently applicable requirements.
- In the ski school office there is an FFP2 mask requirement and access restrictions. Please make use of the option to book and pay for ski school services in advance. In this way we minimize or avoid contacts in our sales room.
- Compact courses without a lunch break: Our children's groups and snowboard groups are held as 3-hour courses. As before, ski kindergarten and adult courses each last 2 hours. By not offering lunchtime supervision, we avoid mixing the groups with one another and avoiding contact with people who are not part of the course.
- In order to ensure traceability in the event of an infection, attempts are made to prevent contact with other groups and people who are not involved in the course as much as possible.
- Course times: Staggered course starts serve to rectify te situation at the assembly point - please refer to the respective offers for more information about starting times.
- No mass events: During the ski race we have enough space for the fans along the race track so that crowds can be avoided. We will inform you in advance about the planned starting time of your child's group. The award ceremony is carried out within the group - this prevents large gatherings of people.
Please note, that the measures may change - and therefore also our skischool offer. We ask you to support our measures and enable us all together to have a nice winter time.
Norbert Höll & team